Google Penalty Removal
Google is the number 1 search engine so when websites receive a penalty for their websites here. It can be a heavy blow.
What is a Google penalty?
A Google penalty is what the search engine uses to get rid of poor websites. Google works hard to be a relevant search engine which is why they’re always trying to make sure that users get what they’re looking for So websites with poor quality content or those with too many keywords are removed. Of course, those aren’t the only factors that Google considers. Actions such as buying links, creating backlinks that manipulate search results, or creating malware on the site cause Google to penalize you as well. If there are problems with your site why would Google want to send users there? The search engine would rather take them to websites that people would find useful.
What happens if you get a Googe penalty?
If your website has a Google penalty then you’ll find the traffic on your site has dropped significantly. This is because the visibility of the website is low as a punishment and people will not be able to find it easily. You could lose potential customers and your site could become forgotten. This can ruin your business reputation as well because your website was penalized! Google will also be reluctant to trust your website again. So if you want to get your popularity back then hire us to do a Google Penalty removal.
How do I know if I have a Google penalty?
Some ways to figure out whether your website is being penalized is by going to Google Search Console. This site will tell you if you have got a manual penalty. What this means is that a person has deemed your website to be problematic. They will likely have explained the reason in the Google Search Console so read it carefully. If there are no issues with that then check the Google Analytics to compare how the traffic for your website is progressing. If you notice a sudden drop see if this occurred when Google released an update. Since Google makes many changes to the search engine through the years many unlucky websites are affected. So tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console can help you understand where you went wrong.
So what can I do to fix it?
Sometimes getting a penalty can be unavoidable but when that happens all you can do is find a way to fix the problem and learn from it so it doesn’t happen again. The moment you realize you have a penalty here’s what you should do.
- React quickly – Get help to check your website out. A trained eye will be able to tell where the problem resides immediately.
- Figure out the penalty – If we know what type of penalty you’ve received we can start fixing the problems sooner.
- Rework – We will help by making sure the links in your site work, that your pages take less than 5s to load and with other image or error problems that may have been overlooked.
- Content Rewrite – A poor quality content makes google want to push your site down lower so instead of waiting for that, hire us to rewrite your content
- Check Backlinks – It is always important to make sure that you have quality backlinks to get your site organic search result or Google will be harsh
- Reconsideration request – We send a reconsideration request for those with a manual penalty. Once Google accepts you’ll find your website gaining traffic once more.
Don’t wait the moment you realize you have a penalty call us to get started. We’re always available and have experience helping create quality website and content.
Ready to start your new project but have a few questions? We are here to discuss.