WE HELP YOUR BUSINESS
GET BETTER RESULTS FROM
Local Services by Google
Local Services by Google Canada
You might be wondering out of all the service providers in the area, how will Google decide which one ranks first? What is the SEO strategy for Local Services ad? In fact, there are several factors that contribute to how your listing is ranked compared to other providers. For example, the number of reviews you receive as well as your review score can be one of them. Your Local Services ad review is a combination of that came from Google My Business and those directly from Local Services. A few other factors that can also affect your ranking on Local Services include your responsiveness to customer inquiries and requests, your location, business hour and whether or not Google have received serious or repeated complaints about your business. On top of that, Google’s algorithm will also try to spread out the leads you receive overtime so you do not spend your entire budget in the beginning of your budget period.
Requirements For Businesses To Become Google Guaranteed
- An HVAC professional provides maintenance and repair services for furnaces and other air conditioning services. HVAC professionals fall into the urgent category as consumers require immediate service due to an urgent need (e.g. heater stops working on a very cold day). Due to this, HVAC professionals will have to take an extra level of screening and background checks to ensure that they are licensed for the job.
- As an HVAC professional you will need to fulfil requirements including background check, insurance and license. In terms of the background check, a business check, owner check and service professional will be conducted. HVAC professionals are also required to have general liability insurance and license requirements including a provincial/country level business licence and owner license.
- A locksmith is a professional that specializes in working with security systems such as keys and locks. Locksmiths fall into the category of urgent need as consumers tend to call locksmiths when faced with a troublesome situation such as being locked out of a home. As a result, locksmiths must complete another level of screening and background checks through Google’s screening process.
- A locksmith must pass background check, insurance and license requirements when applying for Google Screened. This requires background checks include a business check, an owner check and a service professional check.The locksmith will also need to have general liability insurance and must have a valid Business and Owner license applicable to the province or country level.
- Plumbers are professionals that deal with many appliances in your home including your drains, sinks, sewers, pipe and other appliances that fall into this system. Plumbing falls into the urgent category as consumers often require an immediate action to a plumbing need (e.g. pipe blockage). Plumbing professionals must pass another level of screening and background checks due to the severity of plumbing emergencies.
- As a plumber, one must complete the background check, insurance and license requirements to qualify for Google Screened. The background check requirements for a plumber consist of a business check, an owner check and a service professional check. Plumbers will also need to have general liability insurance and fulfil license requirements including having a business and owner license that can be applied on the province and country level.
Google Guaranteed Account Management Pricing