23e2 Digital is a SEO company based in Toronto. We offer SEO services to help businesses gain customers online. We don’t just tailor our plans to win the search engines algorithm but convert clients as well. Our SEO Ajax strategies involve:
- Gaining your brand more visibility online
- Increasing website views
- Growing your customer base
- Improving your profit through our SEO marketing
- Making it easier to find your business information.
We have years of expertise to count on and software tools at our disposal to improve these factors through SEO. 23e2 Digital Marketing helps with both short and long term growth to offer better revenues for your company. We cater our SEO to the user, not just the search engine which is what makes us so successful in our SEO work. Our clients have noticed that they have gained more leads, more customers, and better profits after using us to help with SEO work.
How do we structure SEO Vancouver process to win #1 spot on Google?
- The goal of your SEO campaign is to boost your website’s search engine ranking by using keywords that people are searching for. This makes it essential for you to narrow down the high search volume keywords and to use those keywords to drop in your audience.
- To discover these keywords, you should:
- Identify your current search engine ranking
- Identify you competition’s search engine ranking
- Identify new keywords, including action keywords that relate to your product or service
- This is when a plan is mapped out to determine on how to effectively target the keywords in your content and webpage
- It is essential for your keyword to have a strong presence in both your content and webpages as this will assist in boosting your search engine ranking
- The goal is to optimize your page with keywords that match your keyword research
- By doing this, users will be able to navigate through your site easily
- There are 7 elements to a webpage: Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, URL structure, Header Tags, Image Tags, Keyword Density and Internal Linking
- These elements are all evaluated by search engines based on site speed, mobile friendliness and the issues that your site may have
- This is a key step in SEO as high quality links will boost your Google search ranking
- To succeed in this step, strong content quality is required along with the variety of keywords that should appear in your content