How to know if your Google Listing is Claimed or not?
- On Google Maps, if your Google Listing says “Claim this business”, it’s not claimed.
- On Google Search, if you Google Listing says “Own this business?”, it’s not claimed.
There are multiple reasons why you want to get your business claimed on Google.
- People trust the information that’s presented on your Google Listing. Otherwise, anyone could have added that.
- Verifying your business on Google improves your Google local ranking. Yes, more people will be able to find your business. Click Here
- You have access to a whole new world of your Google Listing.
- You’ll be able to edit and update the information on your Google Listing.
- You’ll be able to access data like how many people have found your business on Google Search & Maps for the last 1 week, 1 month & 1 quarter. There’s access to lot more data.
- You’ll be able to reply to reviews that your clients have left.
- You’ll be able to post an event or discount or anything special happening in your business right now.
- You’ll be able to add photos as the owner of the Google Listing.
- You can manage users if you wanted someone else to manage your Google Listing for you.
- You can also create a website from the information that is available on your Google Listing.
How to Claim Google Business Listing?
You can verify your business on Google through different ways:
- By Mail (Postcard)
- By Phone
- By Email
- By Google Search Console
- Bulk Verification
Give us a call today @ 647-349-2332 and we can help you get your business claimed on Google. Thank you.