23e2 Business Services answers the question on why you should have a website for your business.
Here at 23e2 Business Services, we know the answer to this more than anyone else. In this age, there are more people using the internet than ever before. Currently there are more than 4 billion people using the internet, and that number is expected to grow. Many of these users turn to the internet to do their business. This rings true in Canada as well, since about 49% of the total population are using online shopping, over visiting the stores.
We see this trend and know what the future holds. We also know how to use it to our advantage, and we use our knowledge to help businesses grow. There are more reasons though, outside of statistics, as to why small businesses need websites.
Why Have a Website:
- Customer Expectations – Customers expect brands to provide online content about their business on some form of digital site, otherwise they consider the business less professional. Hence, if a customer sees that you have no website, they will look elsewhere.
- Social Proof – A study showed that 88% trust online reviews when considering a business, and 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more. Another interesting fact is that 63% of customers use websites to engage with businesses. Therefore having your own website can give potential customers with a way to trust you, and visit your business.
- Google Search Result Page – Customers search for a businesses on google, and use simple keywords to get the most results. Not having a website would mean you lose potential customers, since they do get to know about your business. Besides, having a great website will ensure customers on the minimum check your business out.
- Showcase your service or products – You could have a website, but not having anything to show will immediately decrease a customers opinion of your business. When they see a product or service, it acts as a sign of professionalism and as a sign of good prospects of what they can expect. Besides, 81 percent of consumers perform online research before making a purchase.
- Cheap but Effective – A physical campaign would mean more money spent and even less success. However online websites are cheap and can be free depending on you go with it. The reach a website can have is far, and starting out with help is easy.
- Rising above Competition – Competition is fierce in any business, and in this age, being above your competitors is important. If you are not staying competitive with your competition, you’re giving shoppers a reason to buy from another brand. Web Design Toronto can make sure no othe rcompetioneee
If you are interested in learning more about, and how to improve your business and its growth. We at Web Design Toronto will be glad to get you introduced and help you. Get in contact with us!